My Travel Diaries of
Drink like a local: Wine, Pastis
- The food in France doesn’t just have a good reputation. There is actually a big qualitative difference to any other country. The selection on a menu is full of surprises and famous things like cheese and wine taste particularly intense.
- France is not only the country in Europe, but still today spans an empire around the world, such as French Polynesia, French Guyana, La Reunion and other overseas departaments.
- France is the country with the most tourists in the world.
- France’s comics are also famous all over the world. “Asterix and Obelix“, “The Smurfs” or “Spirou and Fantasio” are classics.
The French love their language and have a reputation for not using any other language, even if they know it. In my experience, I found many French people along the way who went out of their way to help me in English or even German.
- Good day – Bonjour
- Thank you – Merci
- How is the wine? – Quel est le goût du vin
- Do you want to sleep with me? – Vous le vous coucher avec moi?
France is part of the European currency area and, together with Germany, supports the European economy. It’s not really expensive compared to the other European countries and credit card.
I would like to live like “God in France”
I literally grew up on the border of France. From the Black Forest I could see the Vosges in the distance almost every day. And yet I have been to the neighboring country very little so far, apart from visiting the Christmas markets in Alsace or a school trip to Paris during school hours.
After a long trip to South America, I decide to use more time for destinations near me and especially to visit the beautiful neighboring country to the west. My Tiger is ideal for this.